Custody struggle could loom for Lisa Marie Presley’s twins: report

The destiny of Lisa Marie Presley’s 14-yr-outdated twin daughters could require a awful custody battle involving their father and other kinfolk.

Michael Lockwood, 61, the father of Finley and Harper, who had been still left motherless when Lisa Marie died Thursday of cardiac arrest at age 54, will not back down when it comes to acquiring custody of his women, TMZ noted Saturday.

One particular supply who appreciates Lockwood, Presley’s fourth husband, informed TMZ: “It’ll be a cold working day in hell right before he offers up custody of people little ones.”

There could be a unpleasant custody battle ahead above Lisa Marie Presley’s 14-year-old twins.
FilmMagic

Presley experienced 60% custody of the twins at the time of her dying. Less than California regulation, Lockwood would ordinarily get comprehensive custody, except a choose decides he’s not a match mother or father.

But TMZ reported the saga could get sophisticated.

Lisa Marie’s to start with husband, Danny Keough, the father of her initially two young ones, who was dwelling with her and the twins when she died, sees himself as the girls’ stepdad.

Singer Lisa Marie Presley with her twin daughters Harper Vivienne Ann and Finley Aaron Love.
The destiny of Lisa Marie Presley’s 14-12 months-aged twin daughters could entail a terrible custody struggle amongst their father and other relations.
GC Pictures
A picture of Singer Lisa Marie Presley (L) and musician Michael Lockwood.
Presley experienced 60% custody of the twins at the time of her death — leaving Lockwood 40%.
WireImage
Lisa Marie and Danny Keough
Keough and Lockwood really do not get along, and could be in for a fight in excess of custody of the twins.
Ron Galella Assortment by way of Getty

Keough and Lockwood really do not get along — in section for the reason that of all the lousy blood that was stirred up through Lockwood and Presley’s nasty, five-year divorce struggle through which rates of drug use and child abuse had been tossed all around.

Keough may well make a bid for custody. So could Lisa Marie’s mom, Priscilla, and the twins’ 33-12 months-outdated 50 percent-sister, actress Riley Keough.

The decide could also talk to the girls their desire as to whom they are living with, TMZ mentioned.

Leave a Reply